High School Senior Pictures
- Senior Pictures, It’s all about self-expression and having fun. Dress casual, fun or formal. Bring a few changes of clothing as I will allow you to change it up. Are you in Sports, Band, Cheer or Poms? Bring your uniform, jersey, instrument or anything that goes with your activity. I can work with any ideas you may have as well. My Senior Picture Sessions are not time limiting or rushed. These are important portraits and we will take the time to capture the look you want.
As usual, your school will have some rules so make sure to bring a copy of them, different schools different rules!
- Although not necessary, it is best to avoid sleeveless outfits and tank tops. Keeping your shoulders covered makes them less distracting and brings the focus back to your face.
- Darker clothing has a slimming effect.
- As an on location photographer, your portraits can be taken at a location of your choosing or at your home. When taken at your home you will have the ability to change clothing in private and the use of your mirrors.
- Coordinate colors. Example, If it’s a casual photo and everyone has jeans, it’s best if they are all dark or all light.
- It’s also best to all have the same shirt color as well.
- Coordinate style, don’t mix formal and casual.